Friday, July 8, 2011

Blessed Moments


Here is my daughter and I enjoying a lunch break at our new Chipotle's!
I love that place, so was I ever excited when a new Chipotle's opened up just a minute from my house!
But I was even more excited when my daughter called to invite me to lunch.
For the past year she has been involved in an extremely time consuming internship, as well as work and other activities. The day of our lunch was her first official "free" day, marking the end of her internship.  I am proud of her commitment to this internship, which, at times, was very difficult and stressful. However, I know the world will be blessed by all the wonderful things she has worked so hard to learn.
But now that her internship is over, our family will be so happy to see her more often and enjoy her beautiful, smiling face!
What a blessing to be with family, to treasure every moment, even the so called "small" moments.
How wonderful to have an Open Heart that allows you to see and appreciate these moments as the Jewels of Life that they truly are.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
In Gratefulness,
Carol B.

2 comments: